Tuesday 17 May 2016

FMP: Lots of baking









I've baked down every single part of the car. I made shore to add some thing to everything. A bolt a seam a vent etc. I can still sea some issues here, but I realy once again must move on.

Towards the end of baking I learnt how to bake in substance painter. This meant that I could easily bake multiple complex forms at once. This is much more efficient.

I have spent far to long baking but i'm about to start texturing in substance, so the more work I put in here the greater detail I can get out of the smart materials. This will result in a much high quality finale vehicle.

I still have 10 days to texture which is still a reasonable amount. Thus my FMP brief will still be easily met. I can still polish all the vehicles before degree show. 

I will now finally start adding materials and detail to this vehicle. 



No comments:

Post a Comment